Thursday, February 12, 2009

Carter is 1!

We had a fun week of birthdays recently. I've decided that having children a day apart was probably not the smartest thing I've ever done. Like I really have that much say in the matter! Anyhow, I'm in love with my little baby boy and thoroughly enjoyed watching him eat his cake.

Carter has no problems giving me big smiles for the camera.
This is probably the most fun he's had in his whole year of life.

Mommy is so mean! I thought I'd show him how I'd do it if given the chance.


4 comments:

Papa said...

Like mother like son.
Didn't we dunk you in one of your cakes? I could eat him up!

Amanda Mueller said...

How adorable!! I wish we could have been there!

Shellie said...

So cute! I can't believe how big your kids are! Wow- time flies. :)

MayerFamily said...

I'm about to have 2 kiddos with birthdays only one day apart- How does that even happen? I mean the odds blow my mind. How do you manage?