Thursday, July 16, 2009

Home

So I've had a bunch of requests to see where we are now living. I LOVE our place here.
It suits us perfectly and I feel entirely spoiled and blessed to live here as a "poor" college family!

Top four reasons I love this place:


1. HELLO double garage.
I never knew what I was missing.

2. A glorious basement/ toy room/ guest room

3. The greatest backyard ever. Love those mountains.


4. A great sized kitchen and pantry.
Picture doesn't do it justice.


We LOVE visitors... Come and see us anytime!



4 comments:

Hannah said...

WOW that house is really nice! That's awesome! Is that the park that Addie escaped to?

tali said...

That looks like a great house. Lots room and a great park in the back. What more could you want!

Ashley said...

It looks beautiful! I'm jealous of your 2 car garage and your toy room/play room.

kimmie kimmie coconut said...

I'm coming, I'm coming!!!!!