Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Bring on the Snow

We now have snow, and lots of it. My kids aren't very familiar with it and had a great time with our first snow day.

She wanted to see if the big-wheel could take it.

Carter was slightly perturbed that his car didn't work as well in the snow.

Addie ate more snow then I'd like to admit. Notice the one glove factor. We've been working on keeping the gloves on. It's an uphill battle.

Unless he was in his car, Carter wouldn't stay still long enough for a picture. What a little man.

4 comments:

Hannah said...

Wow, that IS a lot of snow!! I'm so jealous! Looks like the kids are having a great time.

Garrett said...

Carter would probably hit the mailbox slipping on the ice if Bobby hadn't already taken it out.

Amanda Mueller said...

They are SO cute! That is totally adorable that they both like being outside in the snow so much. Also where you guys live is incredibley beautiful, we can't wait to come visit this summer!

Hannah said...

It looks to me like Carter is driving thoughtless... you'd better keep a close eye on him.

hahahaha

Sorry... I just thought of that one the other day so I had to add it. I know, I'm a little late. I'm lame.