Sunday, February 7, 2010

Carter is Two!!

I can't believe my baby is two. He had a great Birthday and I thought I'd share some photos.
We took him to Toys R Us for a little shopping spree.

I love his sweet grin!
(Yes, Addie had been crying. She was having a really hard time all day with the fact that it was Carter's Birthday and not hers!)




Took him a while to figure out how to blow out the candles.

This was as good of a George cake as I could do. Artistic abilities don't come easily to me and trying to copy George's face seriously took me almost two hours!

Loving his pick from Toys R US!!

So much fun stuff in the pockets.

Never too young to start playing with military toys.

3 comments:

Hannah said...

Great pictures - he looks so cute in his outfit.

The cake looks AMAZING!! Seriously, great job!

Amanda Mueller said...

Rachelle that cake is seriously impressive, can I order cakes from you for our children and then pass them off as my own? LOL Carter is way too cute in his army stuff!

Andrea said...

What a cute cake. The hours of work paid off. Emily was the same way at Gavin's birthday! It is so hard for Emily to not be the center of attention. Cute pictures! We miss you guys tons!