Monday, March 7, 2011

I ♥ Couponing

I have a new hobby that I'd thought I'd share. That's right, I've turned into one of those crazy coupon ladies and I love it. I've been couponing for a year now and don't know how I shopped before this. I still feel like I'm not super extreme. Like, I don't have a binder or have multiple newspaper subscriptions, but trust me, both are tempting. My favorite stores are Walgreens, Smiths, and Walmart. Now that I have a pretty good handle on those, I may look into adding a few new store this coming year. I keep wondering, if Bobby wasn't in school and our budget SO tight, if I'd still coupon. I think I would. This is just a nice outlet for my shopaholic tendencies, and no remorse afterward!

My latest Walgreens run:
Grand total, $5.14

1 comment:

Hannah said...

I'm planning to start doing this after we move to Florida. So, where do you get your coupons? Do you just get the Sunday paper?