Thursday, August 27, 2009

$2 Tuesdays

I sure wish that every Tuesday was $2 Tuesday at Thanksgiving Point. The kids LOVED it. Farm country, pony rides, dinosaur museum... what's not to love!

Ride 'em cowgirl!

Bobby just doesn't want to step in poop.




Who knew dinosaur bones could be so exciting?

Carter could hardly sit still for a pic.

Random pic of Cascade Springs... too pretty.

Can you tell that we are trying to jam pack everything fun in before Daddy starts school and work on Monday??? Boo to non-existent husbands.



3 comments:

Bobby said...

Before Rachelle notices, she put "ransom" instead of "random". She will change it when she realizes it, but it is still funny. So whoever looks at this just know that is our ransom picture!

Amanda Mueller said...

Hahaha I check your blog obessively and I thought that was very odd and then I realized she meant random! By the way, I hope my kids are as cute as yours!

kimmie kimmie coconut said...

I love all the ransom pictures! I agree Rachelle, get all the fun in with the hubbies while you can. Non existents are no fun! =) Our philosophy, "work hard....play hard!"