Thursday, August 6, 2009

Mammoth Lakes California

What can I say? We had an awesome time in Mammoth this year. It was a bit of a mad house with all the grand-kids under one roof, but oh so fun. Thanks to everyone for such a great trip!!!

You can't drive to Mammoth without stopping in Independence to play.
I had to let Carter get his feet wet. Very cold water!

I don't know what to say. Love this pic.

Two smiling babies, it's a miracle. Papa just knows how to treat them right.

Addie and Carter love Tutu.

The fam at Convict Lake. One of my favorites.
We are glad that Dad was able to make it for a few days!

A little bit of snow around the lakes.

Auntie Kim is the greatest for watching the two twerps.


Addie's first fishing experience.

Mom needs to share the fishing pole with Addie a bit more.

Carter loved the trolley around the city.

I think she picked every wild flower in our front yard.

A little bit of beautiful golfing.

Down time at the lodge.

Everybody get Uncle Bobby.

2 comments:

Amanda Mueller said...

I miss you guys SO much! Addie & Carter are getting WAY too big...it looks like you had a great time.

kimmie kimmie coconut said...

Oh...I miss it already! Glad you guys were able to make it. good memories starting for the kiddos