Thursday, September 24, 2009

I had such high hopes...

Well, I finally took the kiddos to the Dentist for the first time (I know I get the super Mom award for waiting almost 4 years). I really had high hopes that it would be an easy outing. Addie was SO excited. I mean, check out this face below. This was before any work was done.
The place was pimped out with flat screens of cartoons and dolphins swimming on the ceiling. What kid wouldn't like that...

Mine. She totally freaked out and threw a massive tantrum. Yesterday, they finished everything they couldn't get done, when they put her out to fill a cavity. And don't count cute, little Carter out. He screamed like someone was killing him and all they did was brush his teeth.
I can't wait to take them back again...
maybe in another four years.

3 comments:

Hannah said...

Wow, I wish I could go to a dentist's office that cool.

Actually, I wish I could go to a dentists office anywhere... but I don't feel like shelling out a ton of cash for a bunch of fillings that I'm sure I'll need! :) Great pictures!!

Amanda Mueller said...

I don't blame them, that's EXACTLY how I feel about the dentist! I am going soon but I haven't been in about 5 years.

Papa said...

I remember throwing up on my first filling into the round white bowel with swirling water the dentist uses when he wants you to spit out what he has worked on. I'm sure I clogged his system. Then he had to use smelling salts to bring me back to life when I started to pass out....you've got it easy with your kids.