Tuesday, September 29, 2009

What a Waste.

What a waste of perfectly gorgeous eyelashes.
Why is it that the boys always get the long ones?


I wish I had an awesome camera that could do these eyelashes justice. I'm seriously jealous.

I thought I'd just let you know that I'm a sucker for this kid.

Addie even thinks that he is pretty cool. She'll even read him books.

Dad's been a goner ever since he learned he was having a son. Carter has him wrapped around his little finger.

He is one happy little man... with perfect eyelashes.

4 comments:

Hannah said...

Great pictures!! Carter looks so cute - I can't believe how big he is getting! I love his hair, too.

Amanda Mueller said...

We need to come visit you guys! I feel like I don't even know him, he's SO stinken cute!

Andrea said...

Gavin got the great eyes/eyelashes too. I can't believe how big your kids are getting. I wish Gavin would let Emily read to him. He thinks that she is trying to take it away.

Papa said...

He didn't get them from me, just his fast moves.