Wednesday, April 21, 2010

BYU

I realized today how behind I am on a bunch of blog worthy events. One of those being how EXCITED we are to be staying in Utah for another two years. Bobby got into BYU's MPA program and starts this Fall. For those of you that are like me and wondering what MPA stands for, that would be Masters in Public Administration. Basically, Bobby wants to work in local city government (City Manager someday). I'm super proud of him and of all the hard work he's put in to get here. Keep it up Bobby!

Here's a fun little clip of us pestering Carter to say BYU. I LOVE how he says it. Wado Wado.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

That is really exciting. Congratulations you guys!

Tiffany said...

Congrats to Bobby! That's great that you guys will be here longer. We need to get together more. I feel bad that it's only been a few times.

Papa said...

Can he say O H -- I O ?

Amanda Mueller said...

Dude this video is SO cute I have watched it about 12 times!! He just has this face that I just want to squeeze! I hope our son is 1/2 as cute!!