Tuesday, April 6, 2010

We're Still Alive...

I promise we're still alive and doing well. To prove it, here's a few random pictures of the kiddos.

My kids LOVE taking baths in the sink. They think I'm the "best Mom ever" when I let them. To easy.


We now have two choristers for all the songs for Family Home Evening. Batons make every kid want to sing.

I have way to many pictures that prove that Carter has an older sister.


The poor kid just wants to do what Addie does and enjoys dressing up.

More blog posts on the way!

3 comments:

Aleasha said...

Too cute!!! We miss you here in good ol' Augusta!! You're missing the Yellow storm this year!!!

Andrea said...

They are getting so big! I think I am going to have to try the sink thing. Gavin has never really liked the tub. He is afraid of soap (or the suds, not sure.) :)

kimmie kimmie coconut said...

at least Carter still looks like a 'tough guy" with the Popeye shirt on! So cute!!!!!!