Friday, October 24, 2008

Hay is for Pumpkins

So we had a nice little FHE this last Monday picking out our pumpkins for Halloween. I thought I'd share a few pictures. We tried all the tricks in the book to get them both to look at the camera but to no avail. Candy didn't even work, crazy. Addie was too busy throwing hay. I've got to admit that pumpkin shopping is much more fun with kids!


Wow Mommy, what is this stuff?
Hay was made for throwing on Carter.

Once she realized we wanted her to look at the camera, it was all over.

2 comments:

heidi said...

I'm sure Addie was just trying for the "supermodel, I'm too pretty to look in the camera, don't bother me, I'm busy throwing hay" look. It's adorable. We still need to get our pumpkins, and even though I go to Walmart 5x a day, I won't break down and buy them there. Is that weird? Happy Halloween!

Amanda Mueller said...

They are both getting SO big, I can't believe that Carter is standing already. Kirk and I finally bought a pumpkin but we didn't have ADORABLE children to go with us!