Thursday, September 18, 2008

Messy Carter


So I figure that it is time that I contribute to our blog. Rachelle has done such a good job getting this started, and as usual now that all the difficult leg work is done I will just hop on board. Addie has been getting a lot of the blog posts lately, probably because she is more animated (read crazy) and does more stuff. But the other night we decided to give Carter some mashed potatoes and let him go to town. Lately he has been staring longingly at us every time we eat. I think that he is starting to realize that life is more than formula and nasty baby food. It was really cute to watch him eat, and I think that he may be a cleaner eater than Addie!

Contemplating Life's Mysteries


I Think He Felt I Was Patronizing Him

The Aftermath

3 comments:

Hannah said...

aww, he's so cute! I can't believe how big he's getting.

kimmie kimmie coconut said...

Way to be involved Bobby!

Amanda Mueller said...

He is getting SOOOOO big! Bobby, I think Addie must take after you if she is a messier eater then, I think I should send Rachelle some pics of you eating as a child.