Friday, September 5, 2008

Zoo


We decided (after multiple suggestions) to join the blogging world. No promises as to how often we'll keep it updated, but we're willing to give it a shot. Hopefully through this process you can see a little more of our lives here in Georgia, with all the mischief and mayhem.
We took the kids to the Columbia, SC Zoo for the first time on Monday and thought you'd enjoy the pictures. Addie was in heaven. Honestly I think her favorite thing was the little kids train.











8 comments:

Abs said...

Cute blog! I love the template!

Julie said...

Yea!! So fun. I love blogs and keeping tabs on all my friends! Cute kiddos too!

Amanda Mueller said...

Rachelle & Bobby: I LOVE this! I really hope you keep it going, what a GREAT way for people who live apart to feel connected! I really hope you keep this going & update new pictures often! :)

MayerFamily said...

wow, you've joined the blogging world, you're ahead of me! Love the pics, what happy cute kids! (and a beautiful mom!)

kimmie kimmie coconut said...

Yeah!!!! Finally we can see pictures often..right?!!!! I love the cute shirt on Addie. he he! Good job Rachelle!

Hannah said...

Yay, now I can stalk you guys.

brooke said...

Oh my goodness, your kids are SO cute! I see so much of both of them in you too. So glad you joined the blogging world!

heidi said...

hooray! I'm so excited to keep up with all your mischief and mayhem. Love the pictures and your super cute kids!