Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Random Acts of Biting

This is a vent post for all those who may have ever had a child with a mouth fetish. My precious Addie is one of those. From the moment of her discovery that she can put things in her mouth, she's been chewing ever since. I've had many comforters assuring me that she'll "grow out of it" but have yet to see the light at the end of that tunnel. This picture is just this morning while she's watching her cartoons. Her favorite chew toys are books (anything paper), shoes, and fake plants. Sounds like a dog, how sad! If you don't believe me, I've captured just a few of the things around my home with her mark. If you have any suggestions I'll gladly take them!



4 comments:

Hannah said...

that's so funny. Someday Addie will really enjoy reading that post... as she chews on the computer mouse. Haha just kidding.

kimmie kimmie coconut said...

Oh my gosh! She and Frodo are a pair! I can send you a couple of his chew toys if you want...they last a while! Get ready for braces???

Amanda Mueller said...

That's hilarious, I think it's awesome that she just walks around the house gnawing on plants hahahaha I think it's one of those things that I can laugh at because I'm not there to deal with it...

Andrea said...

Love the blog! Welcome to the world of blogging.