Sunday, September 21, 2008

T-Minus 4 Days To The Office!


So since Rachelle and I got married our life has become much more sedintary. Whereas I used to look forward to hiking over the weekend, I now worry about just how many hours I can spend watching football on Saturday. Random teams, I watched Baylor vs UConn the other night, I am just that lazy. So since we have become such TV addicts it is very big news that The Office starts this Thurday. I have been missing Dwight for almost 4 months and he is finally back. Question: Is there a better show than The Office on TV right now? Answer: There was no reason for TV to exist until The Office started. We can't wait.......that's what she said!

4 comments:

Hannah said...

Wow.

Amanda Mueller said...

LOL wow, Bobby, something that you and I TOTALLY agree on, I couldn't have said it better myself! Kirk and I are also avid Office watchers and the fact that it starts on Thursday has made my entire week!

kimmie kimmie coconut said...

We are counting down too! I blogged a couple months ago about going through Office withdrawl over the summer!

Penelope and Harrison said...

AWESOME!! The Office rocks! I loved when Jim dressed up like Dwight and played this little trick on him:

Jim Halpert: Question. What kind of bear is best?

Dwight Schrute: That's a ridiculous question.

Jim Halpert: False. Black bear.

Dwight Schrute: That's debatable. There are basically two schools of thought--

Jim Halpert: Fact. Bears eat beets. Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.

Dwight Schrute: Bears do not... What is going on?! What are you doing?!

BRILLIANT!!

-Aaron (Penelope's Daddy)