Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Favorites

Addie has turned into quite the little girl lately and I'm loving it. One of her favorite toys of the week is definitely her Disney Princess tea set. She even has to take it in the bath. Her favorite thing to serve... water and raisin soup.
Other current Addie favorites include: her baby dolls (of course), coloring books, play dough, getting the mail, making Carter laugh, and reading "berry" books (meaning library).

Carter's favorite spot of the week is in the toy basket.
So darn cute to see him do a swan dive right in.
I remember Addie doing the same exact thing (see picture below). They really are brother and sister.
Carter's other current favorites include: following anyone around, cars, the mini-blinds, computer cords, and garbage cans. I think we may be starting the mischievous stage.

Do Addie and Carter look alike?

2 comments:

brooke said...

They most definitely look alike to me! What a little ham Carter is! The tea party menu sounds very appetizing as well.

Amanda Mueller said...

I just love them, they absolutely look alike! I can't wait to see you guys!!!