Sunday, November 2, 2008

Nana nana nana nana...

...Batman!!



We had an awesome Halloween with our two cute kiddos. They were lucky kids to get to dress up twice. Once for our church's "Trunk or Treat" and again for Halloween night, of course. You'll see a difference in the pictures. For the trunk or treat, I actually colored Addie's hair black. I thought she made the perfect snow white with her porcelain white skin.

Still trying to avoid looking at the camera at all costs


Here's the reason I didn't dye her hair again for Halloween night. Yummy black water.

Halloween Night

Just enjoying a little down time in the bat cave



9 comments:

Hannah said...

Wow... that bathwater is sick slash awesome.

Cute pictures!

heidi said...

OK, your kids are too cute. And you win the super mom award. Black hair? Amazing.

brooke said...

He is SO cute with that mask on his face! And I have to say you are pretty daring and an awesome mom to dye your 2 year old's hair black.

kimmie kimmie coconut said...

Wow! Kayla and Malia didn't even get to have Snow White hair when they wore the costume! You are cooler! That costume has sure gotten a lot of use!!!! Don't worry, there is one more size up coming your way you get to use in two years! ha ha. Actually, you have every princess under the sun coming your way. I don't think you will ever have to buy Addie a costume!!! Nice! Malia didn't even use Kayla's old Little Mermaid this year as she wanted to use Analise's Unicorn costume! Love hand me downs!

Tiffany said...

Wow that black bath water is so cool!

So Ammon said that Aaron Sherman said that you guys might be coming out to UT sometime to look at schools or something. If that's true let me know, b/c we'd love to see you guys!!!

Tiffany said...

By the way, do you have Daren and Krestee's email, or phone number. Somewhere along the way we lost their contact info, and would like to contact them? Thanks!

kimmie kimmie coconut said...

I like the costumes on Halloween! They were cute! Addie was cute as Snow white. Carter was cute that he was batman. I wanted to tell you that I was a unicorn.
love, Malia

kimmie kimmie coconut said...

Hi, this is kayla! I liked the costumes.

Amanda Mueller said...

Wow, I hope that that I am cool enough to color one of my kids hair someday, that was awesome!!! Carter was WAY too cute too, I'll post our Halloween pics soon!