Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Proud Papa

So lately Carter has been making very happy because when I watch football he will sit there and watch it with me (or at least stare in the direction of the TV). He will usually sit for like 20 minutes at a time, which for a 9 month old must feel like an eternity. I like to think that he is quietly soaking up an immense amount of football knowledge that he will one day apply to a stellar career. My favorite part of the whole thing is that he likes to hold the remote while he watches, like father like son. I am stoked to get to introduce him this Saturday to what will hopefully be a life long passion: The Ohio State-Michigan game!

2 comments:

Hannah said...

thanks for the reminder to bring by the baby-size Michigan jersey that I have been storing for an occasion such as this.

Amanda Mueller said...

Seriously, can that little child be ANY cuter???? I mean I just melt when I see these things! I can't wait to see you guys!!!!