Sunday, November 16, 2008

O-H-I-O!!!


It is the most important and exciting week of the year: Ohio State-Michigan!!! Even though Michigan sucks this year and old Rich Rod has taken them to the most losses in their pathetic history, it will still be glorious to watch Beanie, Pryor, and Tressell beat them for the 5th consecutive year! Some may be surprised to learn that Ohio State-Michigan is something of a civil war in the Ranc home. Unfortunately for them, my Mom's side of the family comes from Michigan. My mom still roots for Michigan (though thankfully that loyalty seems to be waning), my sister may still root for Michigan (I am sure Kirk will fix that), and my brother Jamie still roots for Michigan (See the picture below. I think he suffers from some yet undiagnosed mental disorder!) Anyway, come Saturday at high noon the Shoe will be rockin! Go Bucks!

I know that Jamie and Chris are ready!

3 comments:

Hannah said...

thanks for the reminder to cut your cable line on Friday night...

Papa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amanda Mueller said...

Bobby, I think you know but I would like to state again that I am highly ofended. I rooted for Michigan for a VERy short time when I was younger and only to make Dad mad. I have demanded a retraction of this blasphemy, but apparently you are not interested in truth in journalism!!!!